Reposted from my Google+ post here: http://bit.ly/pwg9zr but with the addition of one extra tip:
I’ve been on Google+ for over 4 days now. I officially proclaim myself a Google+ Guru!
Here’s my 68 tips for Google+ N00bies:
1. Post on Facebook that you don’t yet have a Google+ invite
2. Post on Twitter that you don’t yet have a Google+ invite
3. Beg for Google+ invite from a guru (like me) on either Facebook or Twitter
4. Recieve Google+ invite
5. Join Google+
6. Post on Facebook
7. Stay on for at least 4 days.
8. Proclaim yourself a Google+ Guru
9. Post in Facebook profile
10. Post in Twitter profile
11. Post on Facebook that you’re a Google+ Guru
12. Post on Twitter that you’re now a Google+ Guru
13. Post on Facebook that Google+ is the demise of Facebook
14. Post on Twitter that Google+ is the demise of Facebook
15.-67. Keep alternately and repeatedly posting on Tweetdeck to Twitter and Facebook accounts simultaneously.
68. Occasionally post to your Google+ account when you remember
*extra tip 69. Re-post Google+ post on your blog.
Oh, and don’t forget to +1 this article!